Security Coordinator at Bemil Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 13 August, 2019
Deadline: 19 August, 2019
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Bemil Nigeria Limited
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
- Safeguard human and financial assets, provide security briefings, oversee, supervise and coordinate all security operations of the company
- Produce innovative ideas that are imaginative and practical to enhance Security and mitigate damages/ losses in the event of any security occurrence.
- Ensure strong commitment to high standards and in achieving organization’s goals.
- Work to enhance organization’s brand integrity
- Service the needs of the company and the existing customers
- Monitor the company security team's performance and motivate them to reach targets
- Enforce discipline and compliance within the department and recommend disciplinary action in line with Human Resource policies.
- Notify client of security weaknesses and implement procedures for handling, storing, safekeeping, and destroying classified materials or information.
- Responsible for monitoring the security operations of the company
- Create and implement security standards, policies, and procedures for the organization.
- Provide leadership, advice and counsel to the guarding department, entire guard force and the company’s Management.
- Ensure the monitoring and implementation of guarding budget and business plan to enhance profitable growth.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and ensure documentation in the appropriate forms.
- Carry out Corrective Actions.
- Review and evaluate the security training programmes to ensure relevance, proper delivery and effectiveness.
- Conduct Service Survey Reports and ensure implementation on improvement plans.
- Ensure proper Guard turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code).
- Hold regular meetings with his/her team and KPMG Management Staff.
- Plan, direct, and ensure implementation of comprehensive security systems for protection of individuals at KPMG.
- Periodic review of the company’s security frame work and identify changes for improvement.
- Ensure strict compliance with company policies and procedures.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- A university Degree is desirable
- Must have completed courses in:
- Security Operations
- Fire Safety Officer (FSO)
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Intelligence and Surveillance in Corporate Environments
- Investigations and Incident Management
- Must hold their CSS Certification (Certified Security Specialist) either through the Nigerian Institute For Industrial Security (NIIS) or American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS).
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 10 years Security Industry Experience. At least 5 years experience in (Security Management) in a senior level/capacity. A law enforcement background is required. Certifications in HSE.
- Possess good communication skills
- Prior experience of commanding a contracted and/or “in-house” guard force
- Management of effective investigations involving breaches of security and security incidents
- Ability to provide security input to Business Continuity Plans, Contingency Plans, Disaster Recovery Plans and Evacuation Plans.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, knowledge in desktop publishing is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Know More About Bemil Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Security Manager at British American Tobacco
- Security Officer at Caleb University
- Field Security Officer at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- CCTV Site Manager at ASA SECURITY
- Security Mobile Patrol Supervisor at Red Eye Security Limited
- Corporate Security Guard at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- Internal Security Guard at Animal Care Services Consult
- Security Guards at Cross Country Limited