Graphics Design Intern (Entry Level/ Corper) at Bingreach Digital
Posted on: 12 August, 2019
Deadline: 13 August, 2019
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Bingreach Digital
Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore.
Graphics Design Intern (Entry Level/ Corper)
- Open to Entry Level Applicants or Corpers Only.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a fair portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Working knowledge of design softwares i.e (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
What We're Looking For:
- We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with adequate knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
- The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Location - Preferred candidate Must be able to work from our Ogba (Ikeja) office.
At Bingreach we believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are a just a few benefits we’re proud to provide you:
- Maximum Expected Pay: First 6 months N30,000
- Learning & Development: Receive I00,000 annually (or equivalent) towards a personal or professional development project
- Happier Weekdays: Paid leave, get off days, and convenient work schedules and opportunities to get to know your team better through things like weekly catered lunch or breakfast, Thursday Hangouts, and game nights.
- A little extra money: You get to enjoy monetary bonuses up to N40,000 monthly
- Own Bingreach equity: You put in so much work so why not get a bigger piece of the pie. Members of our team who meet the criteria are entitled to own part of the Company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter with the Title - "Graphics Design Intern" to: email@example.com
- Entry Level Applicants or Corpers would be given preference.
- Kindly read through carefully before you apply.
- Know More About Bingreach DigitalSimilar Jobs
- Technical Assistant (IT) at Viva Cinemas
- Wireless Engineer at Internet Solutions
- Digital/Online Sales Associate at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
- Infrastructure Engineer at IT Horizons Limited
- Trainer at Campus Technologies Limited
- PHP Back-End Developer at Nopeus Solutions
- Front-End Developer at Nopeus Solutions
- ITIL Service Manager at GVA Partners