CameraBoy Multimedia is a one stop audio-visual hub with key interests in providing real time media solutions for our clients. We are a dedicated team of project managers, photographers, videographers, creative writers, video editors and graphic designers, taking great pride in our work and creating unforgettable experiences for our clients.
Cameraboy TV is recruiting enthusiastic and witty talents for presentation. The presenters will also contribute to development of content. The selected presenters will perform as host, co-host, correspondent, and/or perform other roles. This is a full time position based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present engaging programs that is timely, provocative and entertaining
- Keep abreast of social and entertainment news across all media platforms
- Maintain a strong momentum for the program in a high-pressured and fast-paced environment.
- Generate new presentation styles consistent with the voice and vision of the show and Cameraboy TV branding.
- Research domestic, regional and international entertainment and social issues as required.
- Respond to direction provided by the Content Creator, Producer, Director and Executive Producers as the case maybe.
- Degree, OND or HND in any field.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred.
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction
- Hard working.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their CV to email@example.com