Technical Head at Comercio Partners
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: 29 July, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Comercio Partners
Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is an indigenous premier cloud company. Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services.
It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa.
Job Brief: We are looking to fill in the role of Head of Technical. The Head of Technical creates, manages and delivers the products for the sales team as well as provides technical support and leadership in cloud technology.
- Conduct new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades projects.
- Provide technical vision about virtualization technologies and describe customized solutions to address complex environments.
- Analyze and troubleshoot VMware server deployment and virtualization issues.
- Communicates and drives infrastructure improvement ideas within a project-based framework.
- Develops processes, optimization methods and risk management strategies.
- Performs advanced customization and improvements of core infrastructure and client systems.
- Performs root-cause analysis: analyses network, hardware and software issues with infrastructure and client systems.
- Tests and promotes enhancements to existing infrastructure systems.
- Collaborates with other IT functions on complex business requirements, including design and integration points.
- Build platforms.
- Provide documentation on installation and configuration procedures.
- BSc in Computer Science or Information Technology
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, organization and collaboration skills.
- Ability to communicate technical terms to non-technical users.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to author procedures, policies and proposals.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of building and leading strong teams that provide responsive and successful IT solutions.
- Continually update skills and knowledge relative to the position and the technology industry.
- Over 7 years experience in IT
- Sound Networking and administrative skills (CCNA, CCIE is a plus)
- Sound understanding of the cloud architecture
- Familiar with VMware
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Know More About Comercio PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Full Stack Developer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Front-end Developer at Seamfix
- Business Analyst at Seamfix
- Software Engineer (Android) at Seamfix
- Application Support Engineer at Seamfix
- Software Engineer (JAVA) at Seamfix
- Team Lead, Application/Software Development at GVA Partners
- Python Developer at GVA Partners