Design Intern at Buffer Media
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Buffer Media
Buffer Media is a mobile marketing & VAS enabler that connect top brands with millions of people in Africa, locating them via mobile interactions. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, app, videos, music, CRBT) in Nigeria, and help mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising
Job Field: ICT / Marketing / VAS
- Do you have a flair for design and aesthetics? Are you fascinated by the thought of converting ideas, messages and information into creative and catchy images and graphics? Buffer Media wants you as a design intern.
- The design intern would report to the design lead, and would be required to support the sales, marketing and product team with the designs, images and motion graphics for print, web, and Media.
- Qualification: BA/B.Sc/HND
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Must have a good understanding design and design principles
- Must be very familiar with at least 1 design software (Photoshop, Corel Draw, illustrator, Macromedia fireworks, Indesign, etc.)
- Knowledge of user interface design and tools.
- Must be creative and proactive
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes.
- Must have working knowledge of both Mac and Windows OS
- Good attitude is a must.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Buffer Media career website on www.buffer.media to apply
- Know More About Buffer MediaSimilar Jobs
- SEO Officer at MyJobMag Limited
- Event Manager at Global Accelerex
- Marketing Manager, Brands & Communication at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Reporting Officer at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
- Graphic Designer at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- 3D/2D Graphic Artist at Hazon Holdings
- Finance Intern at Alan & Grant
- Social Media Manager at Alan & Grant