Motion Graphic Designer at Ellae Creative
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: 10 August, 2019
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Ellae Creative
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning branding and communications agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
Motion Graphic Designer
- Repair design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Animation or any related field
- Years of experience: 3 - 5 years
- Solid expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong working knowledge in Flash and video editing softwares.
- Experienced in Maya & 3D MAX.
- Strong understanding of the theory and esthetics of graphics creation, color correction and audio mixing.
- Work well under pressure.
- Have passion for motion design and storytelling.
- Time and resource management skills.
- Ability to learn fast and take direction.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experienced in 2D character animation using After Effects.
Method of Application
Ensure you send your Resume with job role as subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Ellae Creative
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Ellae Creative
- Know More About Ellae CreativeSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Network Engineer at Lumenave International Ltd
- Scrum Master at GVA Partners
- Software Developer at GVA Partners
- ICT Specialist at Sahel Capital
- API Software Tester at GVA Partners
- Web Developer (Corpers) at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Product Manager at Opera Software
- Digital Marketing Executive at Tenaui Africa Limited