Packaging Material Control Officer at GZ Industries
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: 19 July, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at GZ Industries
GZI is the first Alumunium beverage can manufacturing company in West Africa with state of the art factories in Aba, Agbara and South Africa.
Packaging Material Control Officer
- Do spot inspection/check of all Packaging Materials in Warehouse locations & All customers locations.
- Relieve all Packaging Material Clerk in all locations.
- Keep record of Packaging Material movement and report same monthly.
- Weekly Packaging Material Stock count.
- Ensure that the quantities of packaging Materials loaded at each customer’s location tallies with the expected quantity based on record kept and information from the packaging clerks in this location.
- Ensure that packaging Clerks complies with the agreed packaging configuration/specification.
- Monitor and control returned packaging material in the warehouse.
- Join Finance Department in the monthly stock taking and reconciliation of variances.
- Ensure that all variance above an agreed threshold are investigated and resolved.
- Ensure that the physical quantity/count of Packaging Materials are the same as written in the returned waybill.
- Ensure that all relevant details on the returned waybill are correct with the Packaging Material received.
- Ensure that the Packaging Clerks maintained impeccable log showing movement of Packaging Material.
- Keep track and Audit the seal records of the warehouse and Packaging Clerks in the different customers Locations.
- Do any other function as delegated by the department.
EDUCATIONAL, SKILL & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT
- ND/HND/B.SC in Accountancy, Finance or any related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a FMCG industry.
- Good computer skills
- Ability to read, interpret data,create reports and presentations as required.
- Must demonstrate people management abilities.
- ·ACA/ACCA/CIMA will be an added advantage
- An Audit experience will be an added advantage. Good analytical skills and ability to give timely feedback.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suites, Intermediary MS Excel Skill, SAP ERP
- Must be willing to travel to different customers locations.
Method of Application
APPLICANTS WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND SHOULD APPLY WITH THE JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT OF THE MAIL. to email@example.com
- Know More About GZ IndustriesSimilar Jobs
- Field Finance Officer at Malaria Consortium
- Finance Officer at Malaria Consortium
- Accounts and Logistics Officer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Chartered Accountant at Stresert Services Limited
- Internal Control & Compliance Analyst at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Country Finance Coordinator at INTERSOS
- Finance Officer (Maternity Cover) at Oxfam
- National Project Officer - Finance Officer at UNODC - The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime