Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
Senior/Lead Instrumentation Engineer
Preparation of Instrumentation Specifications, Philosophies, Lists, Requisitions, calculations, schedules and drawings for procurement, installation and commissioning of installations (Brownfield and Greenfield Projects) for Conceptual studies/Basic Engineering, Front End Engineering design (FEED), Detailed Engineering Design (DED) Projects.
- Prepare RFQs ( instruments, control systems, control panels)
- Review of Instrumentation drawings (location drawings, interconnection drawings, cable termination drawings, cable tray/route drawings, cable block diagrams, control system block diagrams, shutdown logic diagrams, function block logic diagrams, hook-up drawings for various instruments, FAR layout drawings, junction box termination drawings, level coordination sketches,).
- Review and tagging of P& ID
- Prepare engineering calculation spreadsheets.
- Takes entire responsibility for the execution of detailed design and ensuring compliance with the project specification
- Liaise with other departments, clients, vendor, subcontractors, third parties and approving authority.
- Participate in inter-disciplines, project, client, vendor, subcontractors and third parties meetings.
- Participate in design review such as HAZOP, SIL classification, Independent Design Review Constructability review, P&ID review and 3D model review meetings
- Perform Inter-discipline check and Job assignments
- Perform Instrumentation engineering review activities on documents/drawings produced out by other Engineers, Designers and CAD Operators.
- Prepare scope of work, man-hour and cost estimates for proposals
- Provide professional advice to peers in Instrumentation engineering design
- Prepare instrumentation cost time ratios (CTRs) for project Bids.
- Perform site verification and mark-up for Projects
- Offfshore experience is needed and shall be an added advantage
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc. is an added advantage
- Min. 10 years in similar role.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.