Our Client transforms companies by building several technologies, giving organizations clear roadmaps to achieve business objectives, automating operations, and becoming more visible in an ever-expanding internet-driven world. Their specialist software applications and devices are used in large-scale programs that organize and manage education, identity, payments, and people.
Senior Solutions Architect
As a Senior Solutions Architect with our client, you will manage the processes that delivers solutions design, architecture and implementation of our product offerings. You are to build strong relationships with stakeholders, develop innovative solutions and own the delivery of new capabilities to the business. You are an enthusiastic champion of the ways technology can transform the society, have the ability to see potential for efficiency and new ways of doing things around every corner.
- The tools and complexities of technology are in your wheelhouse but you also know how to explain how they can help improve everyday life in everyday terms. To be successful in this role, you must be one who is at ease with all different types of people and understand how to manage different stakeholders by knowing just what they need and managing a team of Solutions Architects and Specialists. Having a real impact on people’s lives is why you do what you do.
- Working on existing deals, prioritizing efforts based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit.
- Being familiar with all existing proprietary products, technologies and solutions.
- Collaborating with product managers and the Engineering team to propose technical solutions that accurately addresses customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers and in-house team to devise effective solutions.
- Building strong technical relationship with prospects and customers.
- Proactively scoping technical solutions required to address customer requirements, assessing customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommending solutions that optimize value for both the customers and the firm.
- Securing input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm.
- Achieving product growth targets for the assigned geography, team, or account base.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completing required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Working on deals assigned, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the reporting line.
- Four (4) year college technical degree and an MSc or MBA degree.
- Four to Seven (4-7) years of biz-tech and/or consulting experience.
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal and team skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-up.
The role reports to the Chief Solutions Officer.
Method of Application
CV should best tell your story in details & accomplishment. You may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org