Business Developer at Truvia Media
Posted on: 11 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Truvia Media
Truvia Media, we deliver a truly integrated service by taking your brand, and translating it into a coherent online experience.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Executive who can undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. The candidate must be capable of organize creative campaigns and promotional events that add to our company’s brand value. Ideally, the candidate must have passion for the “art” of marketing, have abundant ideas for building efficient strategies and must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques/methods to promote our products, services and public image. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our exponential growth.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client
- requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database
- (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or any other similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- B.Sc/BA in marketing, business administration or any other relevant disciplines.
Reside within lekki-Ajah lagos
Method of Application
Kindly send CV's to email@example.com
- Know More About Truvia MediaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager (Coatings_Offshore) at Willers Solutions
- Sales Executive at Willers Solutions
- Business Development Officer at Proten
- Marketing Executive at Afiaanyi Services Limited
- Sales Representative at Doheney Services Ltd
- Area Manager at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Sales Executive at Southern Infinity
- Sales Officer at Lumos