Store Manager at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 11 July, 2019
Deadline: 28 July, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is part of the fast growing conglomerate company in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, established over 40 years with ties in Asia and the Middle East. They are into FMCG products which includes; Tyres, Food and Beverages, and Paper.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the offloading and stacking of the commodities,
- Control by such methods as physical counts, random check for both quantities and qualities according to purchase specification, rejection of any damaged product or not meet purchase condition etc.;
- Prepare tally sheet of received and dispatched cargo;
- Post daily dispatches of food commodities in daily stock movement tracking report system
- Maintain accurate records of all stock held in the showroom and store in accordance with the guidelines in showroom manager Manual
- Ensure good condition showroom and store practices and maintaining cleanliness of storage and free from pest.;
- Daily update records on stock cards, stock position report, monthly stock position report and/or computerize inventory lists etc.
- Maintain accurate records for all movements of stock, in and out of the showroom/store, including required documentation such as Goods Received Notes (GRNs) and Goods Delivered Notes (GDNs)
- Assist Warehouse Officer on periodic physical inventory checks;
- Report on and in consultation with showroom manager, take appropriate action for the damaged product;
- Deliver goods on request against official and approval documentation;
- Perform other related duties as required by the line manager.
- Minimum of HND qualification
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in reputable organization
- Good computer skill
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Stock Keeper at Owens and Xley
- Procurement Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Outbound Officer (Warehouse) at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Inventory Management Supervisor at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Event Warehouse Assistant Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Store Keeper at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Purchasing Manager at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Distribution Manager at Blue Lodge Catering Limited