Passive and Active Partner Governance Engineer at Airtel
Posted on: 10 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Airtel
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Passive and Active Partner Governance Engineer
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for Manages Services contract KPI Delivery Quality Assurance, ensuring attainment of optimal Network service Quality.
- Enforce contract adherence by partners, managing vendors to deliver on agreed Quality standards. Responsible MS Quality KPI validations, reconciliations and signoffs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Validation/Auditing the processes and procedures across strategic partner operations
- Track SLA with strategic and non-Strategic partners to ensure compliance and impose penalty where applicable.
- Supervise software roll-out after first node implementation
- Audit Network configuration to ensure that all the nodes are running with latest software.
- Supervise and conduct acceptance test for all the new nodes to be integrated to the network.
- Leading/Guiding the MS team during hardware and software change implementation.
- Effective Management of Spare Process within the operations in order to ensure sustained network KPIs.
- Supervise all special events projects like improvement drives, festival target optimization (Charismas, EID & New Year etc), Bombed/burnt sites restoration.
- Project manages MS transition.
- Provide support for all RAN related issue coming from customer, CSD.
- Provide technical governance with MS partners.
- Follow up on the reported problem.
- Good Team spirit.
- Action oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Personally motivated.
- Proactive spirit.
- Getting it right the first time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’'s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- At least 5years Networks Operational experience in GSM environment.
- Technical knowledge on Network Elements (Switching Systems, RAN, MPBN and SIGTRAN)
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network Elements.
- Experience in different network vendor area, such as Ericsson, Huawei, NSN etc.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Airtel
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Lead, Quality Assurance & Tools at Airtel
- Head, Transport Engineering at Airtel
- Technology Program Executive at Airtel
- Business Support Engineer at Airtel
- Lead, Business Support System at Airtel
- Lead - Reporting & Regulatory Compliance at Airtel
- Regional Technical Officer at Airtel
- Know More About AirtelSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer at Value Seeds Limited
- Female Solar Engineer at Sunray Ventures
- Higher Technical Officer (Transport) at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala, Kano
- Service Team Lead at Aggreko Plc
- Fuelling Supervisor at Amazuma Services Limited
- Equipment Services Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Quality Control & Laboratory Attendant at Dipson Plastics and Recycling Plant
- Extruder (Multilayer) Operator at Dipson Plastics and Recycling Plant