Technology Program Executive at Airtel
Posted on: 10 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Airtel
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Technology Program Executive
Purpose of the Job
- This function co-ordinate Network Governance reviews with major delivery partners, tracks action plans and keep abreast of all related records. It supports all Network in Maintaining a program for all Network Projects.
- It actualizes the Purchase to Capitalization (PTC) process for Capital Expenditure through interactions with Network Departments, Finance, and Supply Chain Management.
- It follows through on all Network Open Internal Audit issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate all mandatory, periodic Network Governance reviews with key delivery partners.
- Maintain accurate records for all ongoing issues and follow through to closure in timeous manner.
- Follow through on Network CWIP to ensure field executed works are actualized in the Finance system, by engaging Network planning and Deployment departments, Supply Chain Management and Finance.
- Facilitate the disposal of obsolete and unable assets through engagements with the relevant stakeholders in Nigeria and the Group.
- Maintain accurate records of CWIP at all times.
- Prepare weekly and monthly CWIP reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or related fields (Masters of Business Administration or Engineering Management will be an advantage)
- Project Management Certification
- Working Telecommunications Knowledge
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Minimum of 10 years’ working Experience
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience
- Relevant Project Management experience
- Past Experience in a Telecommunication Environment is desirable.
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Personal tenacity to succeed
- Personal organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Time management skills
- Motivational skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Airtel
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Lead, Quality Assurance & Tools at Airtel
- Head, Transport Engineering at Airtel
- Business Support Engineer at Airtel
- Lead, Business Support System at Airtel
- Passive and Active Partner Governance Engineer at Airtel
- Lead - Reporting & Regulatory Compliance at Airtel
- Regional Technical Officer at Airtel
- Know More About AirtelSimilar Jobs
- Senior Developer at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Sales Specialist - Azure at Microsoft
- Graphic Artist at Emo Media
- Project Manager - OFC Deployment at Airtel
- ERP Executive at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Information Technology Team Lead at Axxela
- iOS Developer at DRO Health
- IT Service Delivery Management Lead at Guinness Nigeria Plc