Hulla & Co Human Dynamics KG (The Technical Assistance Team) is seeking the services of qualified experts who will provide technical expertise within the capacity below under the European Union funded Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Reform Programme, Phase III in Adamawa, Ekiti and Plateau States:
Junior M&E, MIS and IT Expert
Locations: Adamawa, Ekiti and Plateau States (one of the 3 states will be chosen as the expert’s main base), Nigeria
Project: TA service contract for the implementation of the Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Reform Programme Phase III (WSSSRPIII)
Engagement: Short-term, 100 working days in the period August 2019 – end April 2020
Scope of work
The Junior M&E, MIS and IT Expert, in coordination with the other experts, will work on/contribute to the following activities as spelt out in the TAT Terms of Reference:
- Design and implement ICT tools (including Management Information System and website) for water utilities operating water services under commercial principles in the three states.” (Technical/IT aspects).
- Sustain and further improve the implementation of the Monitoring and Evaluation Framework for the water resources sector, and capacitating the independent water monitoring body in leading it.
Duration of the Assignment
The foreseen start date of the above assignment is beginning of September 2019. This position forsee a full-time input (Ca. 20 man days/month)
Required education and skills:
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor level) in ICT related fields, or other relevant discipline;
- Excellent writing and reporting skills;
- Ability to coach, motivate and nurture workmen at different levels, communicate fluently, work as a team member, and a matured level of sensitivity and diplomacy in dealing with key stakeholders;
- Fluency in English.
General professional experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive responsibility in the field of information technology;
- Experience in the water and sanitation sector is a strong asset;
- Experience on similar assignments and working in a donor-funded environment in developing countries would be an advantage.
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of ICT related M&E systems, MIS, website design and/or data bases;
- Experience with the set up / programming / maintenance of an MIS;
- Sound experience with performance indicators as part of monitoring systems
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and a short Motivational Letter to "Marinel Ivanova" via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed, and copies of diplomas and employers' reference will be requested.