Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Our client is seeking to hire skilled Machine Operators to set up, maintain and operate the following machines:
- Corrugation Operator for BHS Machine
- Finishing Machine Operator for Dongfong Machine
- Boiler Operator for Themax Machine
- Kitchen Glue Operator for BHS Machine
- Printing Machine Operator
- Stitching Machine Operator
- WTP & ETP Operator
You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production. The Machine Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. The Machine Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plu
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Housekeeping and sanitation.
Education, Essential Skills and General Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in the above listed roles
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the position applied as the subject of the mail.
PS: candidates with completed apprenticeship program will be preferred.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.