Business Development Manager at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 28 June, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
AETI Power Systems and Control Limited - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Business Development Manager
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target
- Increasing the company cliental data base
- Managing and retaining existing clients
- Developing new channels of business
- Follow-up on clients to secure and seal deals
- Drawing comprehensive marketing plans for the company’s products
- Direct and co- ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Exploitation and Exploration of new Markets.
- Review operational records and report to project sales and determine profitability.
- Assess Marketing potential of new and existing Clients.
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training and other engineering consulting needs and solutions
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare sales budget and approve departmental budget expenditure
- Head the team that develops brand over competitors.
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Develop, review and update intellectual property contents.
- Provide internal faculty training
- Generate training mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Constantly review the company’s fee and cost structure to ensure that margins are optimal while remaining competitive
- Create project data-base and update it regularly
- Primarily responsible for the business support initiatives of the company
- Prepare and submit weekly marketing plans and reports of achievements
- Prepare monthly marketing reports and submit to HOO
- Prepare annual income budget projections for all products
- Co-ordinate the marketing team
- Develop new business ideas and follow-up
- Create business opportunities to generate enough resources for the company
- Any other function as may be directed by management
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Engineering, business administration, marketing or other related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years of experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self motivated and target oriented.
- Multi-tasking capability
- Strong team spirit
- Ability to relate to other cultures, values and norms
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title.
- Recent Jobs from Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Executive at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Know More About Aeti Power Systems and Controls LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative at Photizzo Technologies Ltd
- Marketing Operation Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Sales Executive at ASA SECURITY
- Head Sales, Real Estate at Afordonz Consulting
- Business Development Officer at Adexen
- Graduate Trainee - Investment Sales Advisory at Cardinal Stone
- Sales Executive at Sunrose Consulting
- Sales Manager (Travels and Tours) at Sellafield Energy