- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Lead Technician at Sellafield Energy
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Sellafield Energy
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations
A Lead technician monitors processes ,materials, and evaluates machineries/ equipment to ensure conformity to industry standards. He also Leads, supervises and motivates a team of senior and junior technicians.
- Identify training needs and provide coaching
- Dispatch tasks among team, set goals and deadlines and monitor performance
- Dismantle and assemble parts & equipment such as various types of centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors, blowers and others according to operational procedures sheets.
- Prepare detailed dismantling reports of the various equipments handled and present recommendation to customers
- Dynamically balance rotors and fans according to ISO 1940
- Install piping and set mechanical seals to match drawings.
- Operate laser alignment tools, condition monitoring equipment, hydraulic torque tools and high pressure testing equipment.
- Apply agreed on test procedures.
- Verify inventory and parts received against Bill of Material per job prior to assembly of equipment.
- Monitor the final quality control of manufactured parts and units prior to shipping and delivery of equipment.
- Install and complete overhauls of various types of centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors in addition to blowers on customer sites either onshore or offshore, this also includes bearings and mechanical seal change-outs
- Represent the company while interacting professionally with clients to provide them technical, product and business knowledge to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen relationships.
- Provide quality customer service through answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Coordinate with other teams, mainly the sales to support sales process and further develop the business
- Technical School Diploma. Minimum HND
- Minimum 15 years of experience in related field, especially in mechanical assembly
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a supervisory/ leadership role
- Previous experience and /or trainings with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) is a plus
- Previous experience in mechanical or assembly work is essential.
- Good mechanical ability and manual skillfulness is essential
- Welding experience is a plus
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Sellafield Energy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Expeditor at Sellafield Energy
- Finance Manager at Sellafield Energy
- Legal Advisor at Sellafield Energy
- Accountant at Sellafield Energy
- Know More About Sellafield EnergySimilar Jobs
- Electrical and Electronic Engineer for Diagnostic Product at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Technical Assistant at Westfield Consulting
- Principal Water and Sanitation Engineer at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Financial Reporting Specialist at Ibom Air
- Oil & Gas Reliability Engineer - Engineering at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Truck/Heavy Duty Mechanic at NSIK Engineering Company Limited
- Carpentry Site Supervisor at NSIK Engineering Company Limited
- Concrete Site Supervisor at NSIK Engineering Company Limited