Brand Ambassador at Credpal
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: 17 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Credpal
Credpal is an innovative solution that seeks to combat the ever complex loan approval process that has deterred millions from achieving specific goals over the years. We believe quality of life can be drastically improved if individuals can easily make purchases and pay overtime at their convenience with reduced or no financial pressure, while also increasing their purchasing capabilities.
- We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various media channels.
- You will work closely with our sales and marketing division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand at launches and events.
- To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is strongly desired, as well as knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Working closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products.
- Building rapport with customers and vendors.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department.
- Tracking customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
- Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of mail.
- Know More About CredpalSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE
- Content Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Head of Performance Marketing - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Creative Managers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited