GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion business with an innovative spirit and entrepreneurial mindset, bringing together one of the broadest energy products and digital services portfolios in the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro and innovative technologies such as hybrid systems and concentrated solar power, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner. With more than 22,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy is working on new ways to power the world’s biggest economies and most remote communities.
Engineering EID Intern
Ref No.: 3300590
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The role requires working closely with the Power Services Engineering function to provide application and product engineering support to the Service Contracts being executed in Nigeria.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Passion for technology and previous internship experience in GE will be an added advantage
- Academic excellence in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical or Production Engineering
- Experience in Coding or Programming will be an added advantage
- 4th or 5th year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- In Nigeria: a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- In Nigeria: must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- In countries other than Nigeria: must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.