Sales Representative at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading retail lifestyle company in Nigeria. Due to expansion they are in need of:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Minimum qualification of SSCE
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Applicants should reside in Kano.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Medical Representative at Sanofi
- Business Development Executive at Paelon Memorial Clinic
- Sales Executive at RoVedana
- B2B Sales & Accounts Executive at Buffer Media
- Head of Sales and Marketing at Hexavia Limited
- Head of Business Development and Strategy at Hexavia Limited
- Sales/Marketing Associate at Salpha Energy Limited
- Head, Sales at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)