Driver at AB Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 14 June, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AB Microfinance Bank
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
- Responsible for strictly observing Traffic Rules and Regulation and maximum speed limit.
- Ensure accurate completion of all necessary paperwork, such as daily dispatch sheets, Drivers log book, fuel log sheet etc.
- Responsible for maintaining assigned vehicles, ensuring that they are always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly for the convenience of the any other assigned task in need of the vehicle.
- Responsible for routine check-up of the vehicles. Routine check-up to include but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights & tire condition and the likes. And should be done on a timely basis.
- Responsible for always driving the vehicles safely and comfortably and must exercise defensive driving while on the road to prevent accident.
- Must strictly observe the rules and regulation, policies and directives and instruction of the Company.
- Responsible for assigned vehicles and must ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
- Responsible for proper use and maintenance of keys, and keys must be properly checked in and out.
- Sole responsibility of the driver to monitor expiration and renewal of his driver's license
- At the close of work, the driver shall at all time park the vehicle at the designated parking area.
- Minimum educational qualification of SSCE
- Valid Driver's license
- At least 7yrs driving experience
- Willingness to work in any of the Bank's Branch
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position as the subject of the mail on or before close of work on the closing date above.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Driver - email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from AB Microfinance Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Trainee Back Office Credit Officer at AB Microfinance Bank
- Trainee Client Adviser at AB Microfinance Bank
- Front Desk Officer at AB Microfinance Bank
- Trainee Cashier at AB Microfinance Bank
- IT Senior Functional Analyst at AB Microfinance Bank
- Know More About AB Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Driver at Pickmeup
- Driver at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Driver at Omnicom Solutions Limited
- Driver/Aircraft Attendant at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Company Driver at Mutual Benefit Assurance
- Driver at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Driver at Alex Reid West Africa
- Dispatch Rider at House of Ravissant (HOR)