Project Engineer at TRANOS
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 14 June, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at TRANOS
Tranos Contracting Limited is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency.
- Manage all technical tendering processes along with the Business Development Team,
- Prepare project technical proposals, project plans, schedules, execution plans and all other technical documentation that may be needed to satisfy customer tender or bid requirements.
- Carry out project cost estimation along with other engineers.
- Project execution, monitoring, and reporting
- Ensures all health, safety, and legal requirements are being met throughout project implementation
- Responding to any client complaints, concerns or requests throughout the project
- A First Degree in Engineering from a reputable institution.
- A Master's Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Five (5) years experience in a similar role.
- Good use of Project Management software
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Recent Jobs from TRANOS
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Electrical Technician at TRANOS
- Know More About TRANOSSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Officer at Prime Services
- Manager, LPG Operations at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Team Lead, LPG Maintenance at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Plant Manager (H/F) at Vallourec
- CNG Conversion Technician at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
- Auto Mechanic at Denver Building Services Limited
- Electrical Technician at Lightning Networks