Graphic Designer/Content Developer at McOlay Concepts International
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 1 July, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at McOlay Concepts International
McOlay Media Concepts International Limited - We are a team of passionate ICT enthusiasts dedicated to making the internet a better place. We specialize in Development of Virtual Tours for Schools, Hotels, and Business that need to showcase their facilities and various ICT solutions.
Graphic Designer/Content Developer
Job Field: ICT / Computer Media / Advertising / Branding
Reports to: Managing Director/CEO
Suggested Start Date: Immediately
- Graphic Designer/Content creator to join a team creating fun, creative and impactful materials.
- You will be a part of the entire design cycle process from proposing initial concepts to bringing the final product to life, all while working in a fast-paced and lively environment.
- The basic function of the Graphic Designer/Content Developer is to create scripts and captions for advertising and social media publications, design and layout of electronic and print materials for social media advertising, blog posts, websites and other media as needed.
- Creation of graphic material (Web banners, Instagram etc)
- Writing of scripts and captions that convey messages in a creative, yet effective way for social media publications and advertising
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales departments to create marketing materials
- Develop new ideas and concepts alongside the team.
- HND, B.Sc. or a Graduate Certificate in Computer Science or related field
- Advanced experience in the use of the following software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw
- Experience in social media management an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Desired Application Requirements
- A Cover Letter depicting your suitability for the role
- A portfolio of your past works or a link to such works should be attached to your application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About McOlay Concepts InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International