Product Manager at Afrab Chem
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 28 June, 2019
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Afrab Chem
Afrab Chem Limited is a consolidated and leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company with Head office in Lagos and Area offices nationwide. We have been operating in Nigeria for the past 50 years.
As a result of growth and expansion which has necessitated the need to source for ideal persons with requisite vision and drive to compliment the efforts of our indefatigable team, we therefore request applications for the position below:
- The candidates for the positions must be envisioned, broadminded, analytical, energetic and natured with excellent conceptual skills and experience to match the challenges associated with the Pharmaceutical market.
- The preferable candidates must equally display good knowledge of promoting and managing brands with good track records with Health Institutions.
- The candidates must be a Pharmacist/Pharmacologist or related discipline with at least a year experience at Managerial level in a Pharmaceutical Company performing similar functions.
- Candidates must be within the age bracket of 25-40 years and must be efficient in driving with a valid Drivers Licence.
The salary attached to this position is attractive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Understated address to:
The Administrative Manager,
Afrab Chem Limited,
2Z Abimbola Street,
Isolo Industrial Estate,
P.O. Box 1647,
Marina - Lagos State.
- Recent Jobs from Afrab Chem
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Area Sales Managers at Afrab Chem
- Medical Representative at Afrab Chem
- Know More About Afrab ChemSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited