E-Learning Officer at ARM Hold Co.
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 28 June, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at ARM Hold Co.
ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. Arm Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- To promote innovation in the use of e-learning and management throughout the curriculum and organisation. To ensure e-learning tools are effectively managed and produce effective results
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Incorporate e-learning strategies and initiatives in conjunction with knowledge management
- To provide support to all staff in the use of technologies, e-modules and learning materials
- Reviews internal curriculum to assess their potential for on-line delivery
- Advise managers on which areas of the curriculum can be redesigned/enhanced using e-learning
- Liaise with group IT to provide necessary technological support with regards to hardware and other devices necessary for e-learning
- Conduct training on use of portal
- Provide maintenance and management services for the portal and learning architecture
- Converts standard course material to on-line e-learning format – involving storyboarding, games and interactive design, graphic artistry, videos, web interface and authoring
- Develops instructional material (self- paced and instructor-led), coordinates, writes and edits educational content and incorporates current technology for educators developing specific curricula. Ensures effective design, development and testing of instructional materials based on curriculum
- Evaluates and confirms learning objectives in conjunction with training analyst
- Designs and develops supporting aides for print, classroom and on-the job training materials in conjunction with training analyst and in line with curriculum
- Develops application training specific to instructional content for web-based training materials.
- Works with portal host company to ensure quality and effective infrastructure and hosting support
- Provides technological web reports after each e-learning training programme e.g. graphs on success rate, mean and average scores in the class
- Maintains data and integrity rules and processes for the Academy portal such as course descriptions, course or class changes and external instructors
- Works with training analyst to ensure proper set up and system support for complex learning activities within the portal
- Provide daily reporting on web-based training progression and completion, student usage tracking and instructor led training completions
- Daily maintenance and management of Academy portal
- Technical and multimedia support to all staff in the use of the portal for training, assessments and examinations
- Research on current trend in technological infrastructure to support e-learning. Creates prototype of web portals and e-learning products
- Convert technical information to easily understandable language on the Academy portal
- Re-view, rewrite and edit training content for transfer into e-learning format in conjunction with curriculum development manager
- Ensure student data section of portal is accurately filled on a daily basis
- A First Degree or equivalent in technological industry
- Minimum 5 year post qualification
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from ARM Hold Co.
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Info System Security & Control Executive at ARM Hold Co.
- Head, Financial Advisory at ARM Hold Co.
- Know More About ARM Hold Co.Similar Jobs
- Switch Support Engineer at GVA Partners
- Blockchain Specialist at GVA Partners
- Java Developer at GVA Partners
- UI/UX Designer at Sure Group
- PS Implementation Consultant/Software Engineer at NCR Corporation
- Data Entry Officer (Female) at Knowledgeware Technologies
- Digital Media Marketing/ Junior Website Developer/ Programmer at ICT HUB
- IT & Networking Intern at Buffer Media