General Manager Operations at Culminate Consulting
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 18 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Culminate Consulting
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client is in the FMCG Space
General Manager Operations
- Participate in strategic business planning processes in conjunction with all senior management.
- Ensure all distribution operations meet set financial and strategic business objectives
- Direct and control all ordering and distribution employees to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and carry out their responsibilities appropriately
- Contribute to the development of the company’s corporate strategy and lead strategy development in the areas of ordering and distribution to ensure that company achieves its short- and long-term objectives
- Develop and implement all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that the ordering and distribution functions are in line with business objectives
- Ensure that goods of the required standard are available to VSRs, OSDOs, and branches at the right time
- Supervise warehouse functions to ensure adequate inventory required by BSRs, VSRs, OSDOs, Wholesalers, Sub-Ds and branches
- Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that a safe and healthy working environment is maintained at all company sites
- Foster open communication amongst all managers to ensure cohesion and streamlining of all business functions in line with corporate objectives
- Act as the company’s main adviser on all issues relating to operational functions and keep abreast of latest developments to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position.
- Develop operating policy and process guidelines, with accompanying metrics to measure adherence
- Supervise human resource functions to ensure efficient use of human resources
- Manage company relationship with P&G, serving as the companies first point of contact
- A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum, 5 years post-qualification experience, 1 of which must have been spent in a similar managerial role.
- FMCG Industry experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: Admin@culminateconsulting.com with the job applied for as the subject of the email
- Recent Jobs from Culminate Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- General Manager Sales at Culminate Consulting
- General Manager Finance at Culminate Consulting
- Know More About Culminate ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Youth Led Training Officer at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Business Manager at Sigma Consult
- Office Assistant at AT&A Investment Limited
- Alumni Strategy Coordinator at OutsideinHR Limited
- Strategic Partnerships Associate at OutsideinHR Limited
- Personal Assistant at Pivotage Consulting
- Office Cleaner at Red Eye Security Limited
- Librarian at Coal City University