ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital cctv systems.
- Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital cctv systems as needed.
- Support users of cctv system by responding and resolving any issues on client’s device in real time.
- Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to cctv systems.
- Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets.
- Installation and maintenance of alarm system, access control, panic buttons.
- Be familiar with network operating system
- Provide recommendations about accessing security and support
- Troubleshoot all technology issues
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Ensure installation of lock out programs
- Perform other related duties as required during working hours.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
B.Sc, HND, OND, C&G, or Trade Test II & I in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering/computer science and ICT.
Demonstrable practical experience in electrical installation work, especially on CCTV and other security products like panic buttons and access control.
- Good English speaking skills, verbal and written.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, High Energy Level
- Minimum 5 years experience in a technician role or electrical installation work.
- Extrovert personality
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
- Self-motivated and accustomed to working with minimum supervision.
- Ability to operate in challenging and remote work locations.
- Ability to cope with pressure
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org