Technical QC III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 11 June, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Technical QC III
Category: Automobile / Automotive
Job Type: Contracts
- Provide technical guidance / oversight of geophysical vendor field operations. Monitor and advise on operational, data acquisition, equipment, recording, instrumentation, and positioning matters for the Project.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for verifying the geophysical vendors and their subcontractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans, and industry standards
- Responsible for communicating findings to Lead QC and/or staff
- Responsible for adhering to project SSH&E requirements
- Maintain proper records and documentation, and communicate findings to Company.
- Responsible for verifying the site investigation vendors and their subcontractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans, and industry standards
- Responsible for communicating Technical, Operational and SSH&E concerns and issues to office personnel to ensure project proceeds according to Company standards
- Responsible for coordinating work in the field with other simultaneous operations occurring in the same work area
- Minimum of 20 years geophysical field experience; oil and gas geophysical field experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Safety, Health, and Environmental (SSH&E) standards, Company reporting requirements, and an awareness of Operation Integrity Management System (OIMS) procedures.
- At least 10 years’ previous experience of working in similar position on projects is required to ensure familiarity with company processes and expectations.
- Demonstrated skills in effective communications, interface management, auditing and assessing operations, and problem solving.
- Necessary work permits/authorizations in addition to the training and certification as required for working on offshore installations/marine vessels.
- Must have excellent communication skills, possess high level of integrity, and willingness to build trust and accountability in inter-personal relationships while working in team setting
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Must be proficient in current communication mediums and technologies (i.e., Microsoft Office, telecommunications, email, meetings)
- Must be in good physical condition and shall comply with all project health and safety requirements (including any vendor, vessel or country-specific certifications required to work offshore)
Additional Skills in Addition to Job Description:
- Provide guidance and advice on Technical, Operational, and Safety, Security, Health and Environmental (SSH&E) aspects of site investigation field operations.
- Responsible for adhering to SSH&E project requirements
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Oil & Gas Reliability Analyst/Engineer I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Geophysical Quality Control Representative III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Engineer- Valves at Aldelia Limited
- WaSH Officer at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Shelter Technical Assistant - Damasak Shelter Technical Assistant- Nigerian Nationals only at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Electrical Technician at Candel Company
- Quality Control Technician at Candel Company
- Mechanical Technician at Candel Company
- Class Teacher (Early Years Foundation School) at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Support/Technical Engineer - Equipment Specialist at Chibek Instruments Limited