Senior Advisor, Field Marketing at Dell
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dell
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Advisor, Field Marketing on our Marketing team in Nigeria.
Senior Advisor, Field Marketing
Job ID: R69185
Job Family: Marketing
- Responsible for executing all marketing programs promoting commercial & enterprise capabilities.
- Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise, whilst having an in-depth understanding of Dell goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent
- Gathers feedback through multiple channels, including direct customer interaction, and communicates to appropriate marketing and business leaders.
- Utilizes standard campaign methodology and metrics to track local/ BU marketing/sales efforts and drive program results throughout quarter/year.
- Works with Corporate Communications team and business leaders to increase visibility, education and awareness to key industry audiences through use of press releases, case studies, press briefings, featured stories, speaking opportunities and analyst briefings.
- Owns the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives.
- Provides sales team with marketing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends and partner solutions.
- Determines most effective segment/vertical sales tools and drives usage to maximize sales productivity.
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a Master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Strong project and program management experience, with regional/global execution experience.
- Researches best practices & makes recommendations to improve processes
- Confident and dynamic, with a strong creative outlook
- Advanced communication skills
- We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
- If you want to play a driving role in shaping marcom strategy for ground-breaking products, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Method of Application
- Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
- All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
- Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Interested and qualified? Go to Dell career website on jobs.dell.com to apply
- Know More About DellSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative – Animal Feed, Concentrate and DOCs at AMO Group
- Marketing Manager at Carlcare Development
- Marketing Officer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Sales Executive (Hosting) at Internet Solutions
- Business Development Manager at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Business Development Executive at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Bike Sales Rider at Ascentech Services Limited
- Client Relations and Marketing Officer at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited