- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Social Media Executive at Synapse Resource Center
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 17 June, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Synapse Resource Center
Synapse Services is a "Center for Psychological Medicine", that specializes in the provision of psychological and counselling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and rehabilitation services.
We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
Social Media Executive
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Designing and implementing social media strategies to align with business goals
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Collaborating with other teams, like the clinical, marketing, and customer service team to ensure brand consistency
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing all social media accounts.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Analyzing data.
- Monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics
- Responding to comments on all social media platforms.
- Engaging influencers.
- Be a community manager.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- B.Sc in Marketing or any relevant field
- 2 – 3 years work experience as a Social media marketer
- Experience in developing social media strategies.
- Hands on experience in content development and management.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to build a social media community.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a brand manager on social media.
- Proven ability on how to measure the success of campaigns.
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title and Location as the subject matter, e.g "Social Media Executive- Abuja".
- Know More About Synapse Resource CenterSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer/Digital Marketer at Invictus Group
- Graphics Designer at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Information Technology (IT) and Digital Marketing Analyst at Nextier Capital Limited
- Digital Marketer / Content Creator at Micserah Online
- Digital Marketing Manager at Swash Digital
- Government Relations Analyst - New Market Expansion at One Acre Fund
- NYSC TV Reporter/Social Media Handler at Qed.ng
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Mentapp Solutions Limited