Legal Officer at Lantern Books
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: 20 June, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
- Initiate ad pursue legal proceedings as required by the company i.e prepare writs, defenses, submissions and other pleadings in civil cases both for and against the company.
- Prepare, file and plead cases in commercial court in pursuit of amounts owed to the company.
- Liaise with and assist external counsel in the discharge of their obligation to GPL.
- File oppositions in matters where title is being passed or property is being encumbered and there are areas due and payable to the company.
- Advise on statutory compliances.
- Perform duties as secretary to management committee, management board and all sub committees of management committee
- Provide sound legal advise to the company and make recommendations to management as necessary.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the Job Title as the subject of your email
- Know More About Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Company Secretary/Tender Compliance at Rotawn Energy & Logistics Services Ltd
- Legal Manager at Carlcare Development
- Lawyer at Paykobo
- Legal Extern (NYSC) at Zuriel Consulting
- 2019 Legal Internship Program at World Bank
- Legal Officer at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Principal Officer, Legal and Law Enforcement - P5 at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Legal Associate at Jade & Stone Solicitors