Programme Coordinator at Sahel Capital
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Sahel Capital
The Centre for Memories - A non-profit organization based in Enugu State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Reporting: The Board of Directors and the Resident Historian
- We are looking to engage a full-time Programme Coordinator to oversee the activities of the Centre and ensure its growth and impact.
Fundraising, Development, and Stakeholder Management:
- Develop and implement an effective fundraising strategy
- Actively raise funds from individuals, foundations and corporations in Nigeria and abroad;
- Cultivate and manage relationships with all funders and supporters; Oversee the development of a dynamic Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage communications and relationships with all stakeholders.
Programs and Operations:
- Support the design and curation of CFM exhibitions and all daily, weekly and monthly programmes, activities and events including the Nkata Umu Ibe, Nzuko Umuaka, Monthly Book Club, Monthly Movie Series etc.
- Manage CFM’s partnership with local and international organizations to deliver world-class programmes and events.
- Coordinate activities, resources, and performance management
Communications & Brand Management:
- Build the influence and impact of the CFM through strategic engagement with the printed, digital and electronic media in Nigeria and abroad.
- Create agendas for and prepare materials for monthly board meetings.
- Execution, follow-up and reporting of goals to Board.
- Persistent follow up with board; through an exhaustive utilization of board resources (i.e. contact, influence, etc)
- Ensure transparency and efficiency in the use of CFM’s resources;
- Ensure CFM complies with and meets all legal and statutory obligations.
Profile / Qualifications
- At least 3 years working experience with continually increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong management experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a relevant field from a reputable university
- Direct or indirect experience in planning and delivering projects
- Demonstrated experience with organizing flawless events involving senior level stakeholders
- Proven dynamic leadership abilities, integrity and track record of delivering results
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- A person of high integrity and moral courage
- A self-started, willing and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible multi-tasker with good time management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to "Oluebube Onyirioha" via: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Programme Coordinator" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Sahel CapitalSimilar Jobs
- Admin/Facility Officer at Paykobo
- Support Services Manager at Sightsavers
- Manager, Creche at Somanda Consulting
- School Accountant at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Office Support Secretary at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Head of School at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Senior Associate (Assistant Manager) at Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Executive Assistant at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria