IT Officer - Software/Website Developer at Landover Company Limited
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Landover Company Limited
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
IT Officer - Software/Website Developer
Location: Ikeja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites and web applications for our company.
- Also, you are required to provide links/url toyour portfolio.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- B.SC/HND in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel framework using React.)
- Proficient in Wordpress
- Proficiency in front-end development web programming languages such as HTML and CSS,
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Landover Company Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IT Officer- Systems Administrator at Landover Company Limited
- Know More About Landover Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Program Data Lead at GVA Partners
- Computer Programmer (Intern) at Mc Timothy Associates
- Lead - Software Developer at GVA Partners
- IT Support Officer at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Chief HR Information Systems Officer, CHHR at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Dev Ops Engineer (For Configuration Management System) at Byteworks
- Commercial Projects Manager: CX & S&D at Airtel
- RAN Project Manager (ZTE/Nokia RAN) at Airtel