Account Assistant at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: 1 July, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
Pyramids Diagnostics was established in 2005 as a private liability company in the heart of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. It was established with a mission to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in our environment. Increasingly, for lack of credible diagnostic apparatus and reliable laboratory investigative results in some health institutions, a missing link exist in the doctor’s ability to arrive at leading clinical diagnostics, consequently compromising therapeutic outcomes.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Processing transactions, updating ledgers and budgets, etc.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting and finance principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Minimum of ND in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
Method of Application
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Recent Jobs from Pyramids Diagnostics Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Imaging Scientist at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
- ICT Assistant at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
- Know More About Pyramids Diagnostics ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Finance Team Lead at RoVedana
- Cashier at Salpha Energy Limited
- Accountant at ORIKI Group
- Accountant at Paelon Memorial Clinic
- Head, Capital Market at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Internal Control Officer at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Financial Management Consultant at Federal Government of Nigeria
- Audit Senior at Deloitte