GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
HPM Technical Assistant - Intern
Ref No: 3293736
- The technical assistant position presents an exciting opportunity to join the Healthcare Project Management team. Put your engineering experience and knowledge to use for team motivation and optimal results.
- The role gives the chance to fully develop your interest and talents in Healthcare project management with the potential for further career development.
- Follow up on PMI processes to implementation & Setting up reminders on dashboard updates for PMIs
- Be willing to learn the HC PMI processes and ways of working
- Support in following up with all responsible unbilled and share weekly updates
- Support PMIs with LCS rollout documentations during implementation till final closure
- Be willing to take trainings as required and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and
- applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Identify and report all customer or personal compliance concerns immediately to the appropriate organization
- Support in carrying out PMI Administrative dutiesPerform additional assignments and responsibilities as assigned by Project Manager Leader
- Follow and comply with existing GE Healthcare EHS rules and procedures
- First degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Engineering/Architecture qualification preferably
- Technical background:
- Knowledgeable in electricals, mechanicals, physics, civil works, AutoCAD experience will be added advantage
- Adaptable to multiple requests and daily changes
- Being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations in a high paced environment with changing needs
- In Nigeria: a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- In Nigeria: must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- In countries other than Nigeria: must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills, self-motivated and ‘can do’ attitude
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.