Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our Client is a leading Agribusiness looking to recruit in the following roles
- Perform a variety of administrative and personalized tasks for the MD.
- Responsible for managing the MD’s calendar, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage MD’s calendar, set up meetings, make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Monitor daily expenses, prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Handle basic bookkeeping tasks
- Research, prepare and format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, reports, documents for review and presentations
- Take minutes of both internal and external meetings
- Answer and route phone calls, take messages, distribute correspondence
- Carry out other tasks as directed by the MD.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Social Sciences/Humanities or related studies
- A higher degree will be an added advantage
- 2 - 4 years cognate experience as Executive Assistant in a fast-paced environment
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional verbal and written communications skills
- Must be proactive and have strong decision-making skills.
- Must be technology savvy, familiar with use of e-calendars and office gadgets
Method of Application
Interested and qualified should send their CV's to email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as the subject of the mail