Project Services Engineer at Voke Engineering Services Ltd
Posted on: 4 June, 2019
Deadline: 14 June, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Voke Engineering Services Ltd
Voke Engineering Services Limited is a Private Limited Liability Company established in Nigeria, by a diverse group of specialist engineers to providing Engineering and Project Management consultancy services to the petroleum and Gas ,energy and Power, infrastructure and manufacturing industries.
Project Services Engineer
Location: Lagos and All Site locations activities as required
- The Job Description entails Engineering and Technical Support to Sales and Project Execution Team
- Lead Engineer responsible for execution of projects in Energy and Power Sector
- Execute Project Services in the Energy and Power Sector which may involve power generation (thermal power & renewable energy), transmission and distribution projects
- To assist with project management of power projects which may involve status monitoring and construction supervision during the construction phase of power projects
- Lead Engineer responsible for execution of projects in Oil & Gas Sector
- To ensure effective communication for all Project Team members.
- To provide input from client and all stakeholders for the execution of projects.
- Assist to carry out Prefeasibility, Feasibility and Bankable Feasibility study for the development of Power Projects
- Assist to carry out other Pre-development studies for Projects
- Assist to develop concept design for Gas to Power infrastructure, power plants, transmission spur lines, transmission substation and distribution networks
- Assist to provide Power Asset valuation to produce the financial value of the power assets owned by an organization to put on the organization's balance sheet
- Support the electrical discipline to generate electrical services design deliverables for oil & gas and infrastructure project
- Assist to review new and upgraded power system connections reports from Code Participants and ensure compliance with various technical codes
- Assist to develop deliverables for on-grid Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) of Power Plants (Renewable & Thermal Power Plants), HV Substations , Transmission Infrastructures , Balance of Plant Power and Plant Auxiliaries
- Assist to develop Front End Engineering Design deliverables for captive power plants, embedded, mini grids, independent electricity distribution Networks (IEDN), transmission spur lines, Gas to Power infrastructure, transmission substation and distribution networks
- Assist to Vet BEDP, FEED Designs & Functional specifications
- Assist with vendor criteria selection, evaluation and selection processes
- Ability to produce excellent reports for the clients and for record purposes within the Company.
- Able to identify potential clients, build relationship and harness/ win projects.
- Additional Competency Requirements Commitment to excellence
- Diligence and hard work
- Committed to acquiring knowledge and skills
- Teachable and open to learning new ways of doing things
- Excellent report writing skills
Managerial Experience: N/A
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas, Energy & Power and Manufacturing Sector.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Power Engineering.
- Linguistic Skills: Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Must have good network in the Oil &Gas, Energy & Power and the Manufacturing Industry
- Must have established relationship, knowledge of the business and key player within the oil and gas, finance and Power industry.
- Must be familiar with Lagos environment
- Must be able to support Proposal development, Bid & Quotations Submission without any supervision
- Must be able to develop Project Execution Plan, Project Approach and Methodology
- Must be able to Develop Cost Time Resources as input to Proposal / Bid Development
- Should be able to develop Manning Schedule and WBS for Projects
- Must be proficient in MS Project and project Schedule
- Must have strong customer service / interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills in business discussion and negotiation required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Versatile in industry knowledge.
- Self-motivating and strong drive for success
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Must demonstrate high level of integrity, ownership mentality, passion.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job position as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Voke Engineering Services Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales/Marketing Executive at Voke Engineering Services Ltd
- Personal Driver to the MD at Voke Engineering Services Ltd
- Know More About Voke Engineering Services LtdSimilar Jobs
- Facility Manager, Quality Assurance/Quality Control at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Facility Manager, Maintenance at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Facility Manager (Quantity Surveyor) at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Inspection Engineer (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Construction Engineer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Lead Technician at Sellafield Energy
- Expeditor at Sellafield Energy
- Operations Excellence Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.