Customer Business Manager at Kimberly-Clark
Posted on: 4 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go.
Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
Customer Business Manager
Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- To develop and implement customer and/or distributor business plans that will deliver budgeted turnover, profit, growth, share and innovation targets by category and /or brand within the region. Including appointing, managing, leading and directing a framework of distributors and wholesalers to increase numeric and weighted distribution and ensuring the effectiveness of field sales activities.
- Develop and implement a customer and /or distributor business plan that is aligned to the customer’s and/or distributors needs, Region Business & West Africa objectives, marketing and category plans and will deliver budgeted growth targets by Category (to be done jointly with Customers and/or distributors where appropriate).
- Ensure strategic opportunities and objectives by Channel and by Category/brand are incorporated into the Customer Business plans
- Support Marketing in the development of Customer specific Category /and or Shopper Marketing Strategies.
- Continually monitor and analyse competitor activity & pricing as well as customer performance against the agreed objectives and if required, develop and implement the appropriate corrective action to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate agreed POP (pricing, promotions, ranging, and merchandising) plans on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all pricing is negotiated in line with objectives and that pricing is effectively administered
- Develop and communicate monthly, quarterly and annual reviews to customers and/or distributors
- Liaise with logistics, planning, debtors and field sales / distributors to ensure that the customers’ service needs are met.
- Monitor customer service levels (order fill, case fill, credit notes, on-shelf availability) and develop corrective plans to address any issues.
- Negotiate and agree trading terms , pricing and distributor contracts based on the business objectives and strategic importance of the Customer ( to include annual growth targets by category, promotional spend, payment terms, delivery allowances) and distributors- where applicable.
- Input and co-ordination of monthly, quarterly and annual demand forecast by account by brand and SKU.
- Track profitability of all distributors so as to ensure the sales mix within each of the distributor’s basket is in line with the overall pricing strategy and in line with the approved issued mandates.
- Enable product knowledge with all distributor sales forces and identify opportunities to get the best out of the distributor sales teams through individual performance management and team segmentation. Develop and implement training programs
- Develop and implement incentives and sales promotions that deliver to agreed sales and distribution targets
- Ensure that time is spent with the Distributor’s reps, to ensure a thorough and comprehensive understanding of the issues and opportunities within the territory.
- Ensure that the company at all times has the right product offer and materials in the market place relevant to its competitors and specific to the market and consumer’s needs.
- Re-define geographic territories as and when the business requirement presents itself and constantly look at new and innovative ways to improve the route to market for the indirect channel.
- University Education with at least 10 years selling and or Trade Marketing experience, of which 2 years must have involved with senior level management interaction.
- Experience of managing a sales team.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Kimberly-Clark
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Distribution Manager - WECA at Kimberly-Clark
- Know More About Kimberly-ClarkSimilar Jobs
- Executive Assistant at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Front Desk Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Female Administrative Officer at Millie's International School
- HR and Admin Manager at OMSA Integrated Services
- Reinsurance Administration Specialist at Old Mutual Plc
- Commercial Quality Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Assistant HR/Admin Officer at Winelight Analytical Systems Nigeria Limited
- Finance and Admin Officer-Nigeria at Search For Common Ground’s International