Content Development Internship Program at Gidi Mobile Limited
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Gidi Mobile Limited
Gidi Mobile Limited - Our organisation is a dynamic fast-paced technology firm, positioned to make an impact in the technology sector while delivering value to its customers.
Content Development Internship Program
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 3 months
- Are you a brilliant, sophisticated and young graduate who is passionate about developing creative and educative content for applications that actually transform real human beings’ lives? Would you love to spend three fulfilling months with a global, world-class team of experts that love to have fun while doing great work? Are you passionate about excellence and breaking new frontiers?
- If so, this internship program is for you!
To be a qualified candidate for this program, you’ll be expected to:
- Have excellent communication and writing skills
- Have a minimum CGPA of 4.35/5.00 (or its equivalent) in any of the following disciplines: Geography, Accounts, Mathematics and Economics (or other related disciplines)
- Have some knowledge of research and content development process, and basic experience in developing creative content
- Have a very high level of integrity, and unquestioned respect for intellectual property
- Be very hardworking, very persistent, and very self-driven
- Share our passion to create a better world through our work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Gidi Mobile Limited career website on gidimobile.bamboohr.com to apply
- Know More About Gidi Mobile LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Community Care Intern I at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Monitoring & Evaluation Intern I at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Intern at Geek Code Planet
- Social Media Manager at KraksTV
- Marketing Manager, Brand and Communication at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graphics Designer at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Lantern Ambassador at Lantern Books
- Graphic designer at SeaHorse Lubricants Industries Limited