Admin./Customer Service Officer at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 14 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
Admin./Customer Service Officer
Location: Okota/Isolo, Lagos
- Answering phones, scheduling customer appointments, reconciling customer bills.
- Drafting and printing of relevant documents
- Creating agenda and taking meeting notes
- Making Photocopies and filing appropriate documents as needed
- Responding to customer inquiries.
- Informing customers about the prices, discounts and billing processes.
- Ensure timely delivery of orders.
- Maintain and update customers’ database.
- Receiving and processing payments.
- Generating receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Preparing daily cash settlement and bank deposits.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service and public relation
- Proficiency in the use of Windows and Microsoft tools
- Minimum of an OND
- Female preferably.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Client Relations Manager at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Finance & Administration Manager - Ikorodu Business Unit at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Admin Coordinator at Bedmate Furniture
- Customer Support Administrator at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- Operations Officer at Palladium Group
- College Registrar at Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu
- Customer Service Manager at Pukka Logistics & Support Services
- HR & Admin Officer at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd