Customer Services Representation at 3Line Card Management Limited
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 17 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 3Line Card Management Limited
3Line commenced business with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily accessible to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We do this by being a one stop shop for electronic payments service. Our infrastructure processes transactions across multiple electronic channels. We focus on four key areas: Card scheme (FreedomCard), Transaction Switching & Processing, Agent & Branchless banking and bespoke electronic payment application development.
Customer Services Representation
- Responsibilities: Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Use the organizational Enterprise System
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Cancel or upgrade accounts
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Place or cancel orders
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Handle product recalls
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Read from scripts
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- High School Diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Are you a focused service oriented person with good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from 3Line Card Management Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Software Developer at 3Line Card Management Limited
- Know More About 3Line Card Management LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems
- Customer Services Officers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Youth Corper- Customer Support at ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria)
- Front Desk Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Inbound Officer at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Front Desk Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Customer Service/Marketing Officer at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Corper Front Desk at Cumbrian Consulting