- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Lead Software Solutions Architect at Rensource Energy
Posted on: 24 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Rensource Energy
Rensource is using best-in-class technology, financial innovation, and a robust operational infrastructure to build Nigeria's largest portfolio of micro-utilities. Our portfolio of micro-utilities are "connected" in a manner to generate data and insights that allow us to continuously improve our operational and customer experience.
Lead Software Solutions Architect
- Lead the development of best practices, guidelines, and development standards. Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, reliability, extensibility, etc. Analyse the current enterprise to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Define technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Focus on application replatforming, application modernization, and cloud-native architecture. Understanding of 12-Factor development and Cloud Foundry.
- Stay abreast of new and emerging technology trends.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with integration through web services and APIs and the appropriate standards (XML, JSON, REST, OAuth).
- Experience with implementation of software code including unit test code.
- Proficiency with Java, Spring, and Spring Boot.
- Solid understanding of the SOLID principles of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Solid understanding of Software Design Patterns and Methodologies.
- Proficiency with UML and System/Analysis/Design methodologies
- Experienced (10+ years) Lead Software Solution Architect with SDLC, web services, APIs, Java, Spring and Spring Boot. In addition, experience with CI/CD and Agile practice a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Rensource Energy career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Rensource EnergySimilar Jobs
- Artificial Intelligence Specialist at GVA Partners
- Quality Assurance Manager at erpSOFTapp
- Situation Report Officer/ IT Student at Infinity Security Services Limited
- Head, ICT at NSIK Engineering Company Limited
- Graphic Designer at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Office 365 Technical Support Engineer at Tek Experts
- Office 365 Subject Matter Expert at Tek Experts
- Oando Intern (Developer Intern) at Oando