Plumber at Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 21 May, 2019
Deadline: 15 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a manufacturer of diverse FMCG products is recruiting to fill the position below:
- To interpret blue print and building specification, mapping layout for pipes, drainage system, installation of pipes and other plumbing materials.
- Reading and interpretation of technical documents to assess industrial need and pipe/plumbing fixture plans.
- Determine materials needed for each new project; estimate time and cost.
- Install, assemble, maintain, and repair pipes and plumbing fixtures.
- Affix clamps, screws, brazing, soldering, welds, etc. to pipes and tubes.
- Measure and modify pipes accordingly by cutting, threading, or bending pipes by using specialized tools.
- Diagnose plumbing problems and work to resolve any issues.
- Repair or replace damaged parts.
- Locate and repair water line leaks and remove clogs.
- Train new apprentices in proper plumbing techniques and practices.
- Confirm pipe system is air/watertight by performing pressure tests.
- Keep detailed notes and create work reports documenting projects.
- Test plumbing and other installed fixtures to ensure proper functioning.
- Follow state laws and regulations and adhere to local building codes.
- SSCE, National Diploma or any equivalent qualification.
- Proof of completed apprenticeship.
- Vocational certification or associate’s degree preferred.
- Valid plumbing license.
- 5+ years’ relevant trade experience.
- Experience reading technical designs and blueprints.
- Proficiency using plumbing tools, materials, and equipment.
- Expert knowledge in piping and ventilation systems.
- Understands and follows state regulations.
- Available to work on call and respond immediately to plumbing emergencies.
- Must be skilled in various plumbing processes
- Operate manual and robotic plumbing equipment.
- Must be able to work within a team based environment to
- Knowledge in use of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using "PM-05-19" OR METEC OR HC-TECH OR PLUMBER as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable applicants will be shortlisted and contacted for interviews.
- Recent Jobs from Stresert Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Manager at Stresert Services Limited
- Mechanical Technician (Manufacturing Sector) Mechanical Technician (Manufacturing Sector) at Stresert Services Limited
- Heating Ventiolator & Air Conditioner at Stresert Services Limited
- Know More About Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor at Charlton Morris
- MEP Engineer at The Place
- Planning Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Slickline Supervisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Protection Control & Metering (PC&M) Engineer at First Independent Power Limited (FIPL)
- Electrical Engineer at First Independent Power Limited (FIPL)
- Mechanic at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Experienced Electrician at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited