Minimum Education Qualification:
- A first degree preferably in a numerate discipline.
- A relevant/recognized post graduate qualification and professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA is desirable.
A minimum of 10 years experience in the financial management/accounting function, 5 of which must have been in a senior position within the audit function.
- Cognate/Practical experience in Functional Banking areas such as: Operations, Credit Risk Management & Controls, Treasury & Treasury Operations and International Operations
- Sufficient knowledge of key areas: governance, risk & control; information technology; ethics and fraud, regulation & legal; accounting & finance.
- General multi Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy Knowledge
- Fraud and Operational risk knowledge.
- General Treasury Knowledge.
- Policy Development & Financial Reporting Knowledge
- General Capital Market Operations Knowledge
- Oral and written Communication Skills
- Product/Market Competencies
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Auditing and Investigation Skills
- Financial Accounting Skills
- Comprehensive Credit Skills
- Leadership/Supervisory Skills
- Team Building/ Conflict Management Skills
- Policy and Regulatory Interpretation skill and Implementation capability.
- Extensive Working Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and power point and Intranet
- Interpersonal Skills