- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Payroll Specialist at Sellafield Energy
Posted on: 17 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Sellafield Energy
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations
The position is central to all activities necessary to process payroll, including maintaining related records, filing tax reports and voluntary deduction reports, preparing accounting transactions and documents, documenting and updating procedures, and preparing special reports for management. The incumbent is solely responsible for all payroll related activities. This position works closely under the direction and supervision of the Human Resources Manager in order to carry out all necessary financial management and fiscal control policies and activities for administration.
- Support Management report in forecasting and budgeting of all related cost with employee’s benefits.
- Draw up and Manage new compensation structure-based business needs.
- Responsible for managing and improving existing rewards structure through the provided database and ensures it runs independently.
- Constantly prepare compensation analytics to support the business day to day decision making.
- Carry out an independent Survey within the industry to gain a competitive edge.
- Responsible for accurate payroll accounting and cost are properly accounted for in the GL monthly.
- Support in other HR activities like employees’ recruitment, closeout with pay package negotiations and preparation of Employees contracts as agreed.
- Ensure monthly time sheet is verified and approved for payroll processes and Management Reporting.
- Risk Control measures in place to sustain the Company’s compensation structure.
- Review and upgrade the existing Standard of Performance under Payroll Administration.
- Support the Company to properly regulate its monthly immigration filings to reduce Expatriate tax exposure.
- Manage Company's Employees Tax matters and other payroll related statutory deductions.
- Ensure all payroll deductions are timely remitted.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Payroll Specialist with an emphasis on compensation and benefits in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Must be Knowledgeable in the following areas;
- Methods, practices, and procedures pertaining to an Oil & Gas organization, payroll, accounting, and fiscally related record management systems.
- Knowledge of Automated payroll record management, storage, and retrieval systems.
- Financial and payroll related report preparation and format.
- Legal mandates, policies, and operational guidelines pertaining to payroll and fiscally related matters.
- Organization and planning methods, trends, techniques, and practices.
- Basic Excel report preparation and formatting.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Sellafield Energy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Service Coordinator at Sellafield Energy
- Business Analyst 1 at Sellafield Energy
- Know More About Sellafield EnergySimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at E-Finance
- Investment Analyst at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Investment Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Health Finance Consultant - HP+ at Palladium Group
- Internal Control Officer at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Taxes/Fixed Assets Accounting Specialist at Ibom Air
- General Accounting Manager at Ibom Air
- Audit & Controls Manager at Ibom Air