Digital Marketing Intern at Beacongate Limited
Posted on: 15 May, 2019
Deadline: 6 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Beacongate Limited
Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
Digital Marketing Intern
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Draft monthly e-newsletters.
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Stay up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
- Be responsible for website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- Develop innovative digital marketing strategies for online, paid search, and social media touchpoints that drive awareness and revenue growth via the e-commerce channel
- Develop and optimize digital marketing strategies to generate marketing qualified leads to support direct sales pipeline needs
- Collaborate with the creative team, and company stakeholders to get content and creative assets developed to support digital marketing activities
- Optimize digital marketing activities through testing and analytics analysis
- Coordinate efforts with internal stakeholders, colleagues, and other departments to implement cohesive and successful marketing campaigns
- Develop and report on the digital marketing budget and return on investment
- Research best practices and toolsets within digital marketing and identify new opportunities
- Understand product goals and likely consumer behavior/user motivations to adjust campaigns strategies as needed
- Working toward a Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization, digital marketing and social media practices
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, proactive problem-solving skills, self-motivation and ability to multi-task
- At least one year of experience in content marketing and search engine optimization preferred
- Completion of at least one business course preferred
- Additional qualifications may apply.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Creativity and Analytical Minded
- List Building
- Objective Thinking
- Content Management/Marketing
Barriers to Success:
- Inconsistent digital marketing strategy
- Inability to create content
- Inability to understand the target audience
- No initiative for organization’s brand awareness
- Working multiple outside jobs
- Slow Thinking and Writing.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under
- pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate
- judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity;
- works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Beacongate Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Executive at Beacongate Limited
- Know More About Beacongate LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Content Editor at Zercom Systems
- Supply Chain/ Procurement Intern at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Graduate Trainee - Investment Sales Advisory at Cardinal Stone
- NYSC Intern at Heckerbella Limited
- NYSC Intern at Heckerbella Limited
- Lead Generation Executive at TopYouGo
- Radio Presenter/News Writer at Fesadeb Communications Limited
- Social Media Specialist at Giantability Media Network Limited