House Keeper/Steward at Westfield Consulting
Posted on: 26 April, 2019
Deadline: 31 May, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Westfield Consulting
Westfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a Multinational Engineering Firm in Dubai, is into production of equipment for virtually every welding and cutting process and application. To drive and develop sales opportunities within Nigeria and Africa.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced House Keeper/ Steward to oversee the daily operations well as provide strategic direction in managing the House.
- You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of the House
- To manage a team of Welfare staff and be part of a Senior Leadership Team working with the House Manager.
- To manage the staff team working hours, overtime, annual leave, achievement of targets and completion of restricted budgets to ensure accurate and appropriate spending takes place.
- Overseeing the daily management of the facility and staff members working at a house.
- Aiding with budget creation and management.
- Work in partnership with the House Manager to ensure proper maintenance of the residence.
- Be practically involved and deliver hands on services and delegate project support within all Welfare staff team.
- Allocate priority tasks and enable a supportive working environment.
- Negotiating with outside contractors, suppliers and other staff.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with high profile hotel or residential performing housekeeping/steward duties
- Good verbal communication skills
- Perform all duties with extra care and caution
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Ability to pass a background check and medical screening
- Advanced knowledge of cleaning products, implements and practices
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality
- Preferably male , 37 years and above
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field
- At least 3 years proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Hotel Manager or similar role
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Full knowledge of house management systems and procedures
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Be advised that, the position is a live-in position.
- Salary is very competitive based on experience and industry standard.
- Competitive (also depends on level of experience)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Westfield Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Engineer at Westfield Consulting
- House Keeper/Steward at Westfield Consulting
- Know More About Westfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Office Cleaners/Gardeners at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Office Assistant at JUVANTE