Pharmacy Technician at NewGate Hospital
Posted on: 24 April, 2019
Deadline: 30 April, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at NewGate Hospital
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2019/J0012
Contract Type: Full Time
- A successful pharmacy technician candidate should be able to deliver results accurately and consistently by working hand in hand with the Head of Pharmacy to achieve set goals.
- Working alongside pharmacists and co-workers of various backgrounds, while consistently promoting various Newgate Hospital initiatives to better improve the lives of our patients.
- Daily duties and expectations include executing all steps of the prescription fulfilment process effectively within the scope of the pharmacy technician license.
- Offer professional Advise to patients on the appropriate dosage(s).
- Conducting patient outreach initiatives, locating over-the-counter products for patients, and following all state, federal and local regulations and internal policies and procedures governing pharmacy operations.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Pharmacy.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology.
- At least one year working experience in an Hospital setting.
- Good customer relation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to use computer effectively.
- Applicants must be within age 22-35 years. Applicants living in Ikorodu and it environs have an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to NewGate Hospital career website on www.newgatemed.com to apply
- Know More About NewGate HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacist at Healthrak
- Pharmacist at Solid Rock Hospital
- Pharmacy Technician at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Locum Pharmacist at Wellrose
- Pharmacist at University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan
- Pharmacy Technician at University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan
- Pharmacist at Nigerian Army
- Data Pharmacist at Medsaf