Director of Finance and Operations (KP-Care I) at Heartland Alliance
Posted on: 18 April, 2019
Deadline: 25 April, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Heartland Alliance
Heartland Alliance International (HAI) is the global arm of Heartland Alliance for Human Needs & Human Rights, a family of organizations that has been leading anti-poverty and social justice work in Chicago for more than 125 years. HAI implements programs in nearly a dozen countries on a range of global human rights issues, providing mental health and psychosocial services, access to justice for survivors of conflict or abuse, and high-quality stigma-free healthcare.
Director of Finance and Operations (KP-Care I)
About the Program
- Heartland Alliance Ltd/Gte seeks candidates for the above position for an upcoming five-year, USAID-funded program on Key Population Community HIV Services Action and Response (KP-Care I) Activity
- The program sites for KP-Care I are Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Lagos.
- The DFO will be the lead expert for financial management as well as for administrative, human resource and logistics management
- S/he is responsible for overseeing project accounting and finance/budget management, along with project operations, in line with USAID policies
- This includes being responsible for efficient resource deployment and use, program accounting and financial reporting systems, cost-share and related reporting and ensuring compliance with USAID financial and accounting rules and regulations
- This position reports directly to the Chief of Party.
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration or a closely related field. Master's Degree is preferred;
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in overseeing financial operations and management of large-scale, complex development activities in developing countries; A minimum of 4 years of experience overseeing the procurement administration and financial management and reporting of a USG-funded activity;
- Demonstrated understanding, experience and competency in working with HIV KP community-led organizations and KP community leaders; and
- Demonstrated written, presentation, communication and organizational skills in English.
Method of Application
nterested and qualified candidates should e-mail a full CV detailing all relevant professional experience and achievements, a Cover Letter detailing qualifications in relation to the position, and three professional references to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the Job Title.
Note: Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Recent Jobs from Heartland Alliance
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Deputy Chief of Party Director (KP-Care I) at Heartland Alliance
- Director of Programs (KP-Care I) at Heartland Alliance
- Director of Strategic Information (DSI) (KP-Care I) at Heartland Alliance
- Chief of Party (KP-Care I) at Heartland Alliance
- Chief of Party (KP-Care II) at Heartland Alliance
- Deputy Chief of Party Director (KP-Care II) at Heartland Alliance
- Director of Finance and Operations (KP-Care II) at Heartland Alliance
- Director of Strategic Information (DSI) (KP-Care II) at Heartland Alliance
- Director of Programs (KP-Care II) at Heartland Alliance
- Know More About Heartland AllianceSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at DevTech Systems, Inc.
- Document Control Officer at TDI Global
- Financial Accountant at TDI Global
- Country Director, Nigeria at Viamo
- Country Manager at Coffey International Development
- Lead, Financial Control & Tax at Concept Group
- Admin Officer at Omnicom Solutions Limited
- Financial Controller at Nexia Agbo Abel & Co.