Agribusiness Expert at DAI
Posted on: 16 April, 2019
Deadline: 26 April, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at DAI
Development Alternatives, Inc (DAI) is an international global consulting firm headquartered in the USA with offices in the UK and Nigeria. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the front-lines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability.
- Currently, DAI is calling for experts for upcoming program opportunity in the agricultural sector, which includes USAID's Agricultural Extension and Advisory Service Program.
- We are looking for both short consulting and long term/full time availability.
- Qualified candidates should possess a minimum of ten years of experience in their area of expertise, exposure to donor programming and a relevant Master's degree.
- Direct field experience with farming, input, extension and/or marketing systems in the north and southern regions of Nigeria is key, as is prior work with public and private actors in Agriculture.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only suitable candidates only will hear back from DAI.
- Recent Jobs from DAI
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Team Lead/Chief of Party at DAI
- Deputy Team Lead at DAI
- Agricultural Value Chain Expert at DAI
- Extension Expert at DAI
- Market Information Expert at DAI
- Know More About DAISimilar Jobs
- Associate Scientist, Cassava Breeder at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Horticulture Partnership Facilitator at SNV
- FSL Sector Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Livelihoods and Food Security Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Sector Manager - Sustainable Agriculture at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Livelihoods and Food Security Officer at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Poultry Farm Manager at CityFresh Integrated Farms Limited
- Rural Livelihoods Advisor at VSO